What Methods are available for Domestic Shipping?
USPS - Requests for shipping with USPS will incur a service charge (see fees menu
Truck - for heavy freight
Can I use my own shipping account or my customer's?
Yes, please provide the shipping account number and the billing address for the shipping account. This option is not available for direct shipments from our factory.
* If the customers don't provide us the shipping account, all the shipments will be shipped via fedEx, which is KTI's standard shipping method by default.
I need to change the ship to address; can I still change it?
Yes, but please be aware, any modifications made within 2 business days prior to shipping are not guaranteed. Client will be liable for any delay of the shipment and/or added charges due to the modifications. Changes must be requested in writing.
Is my shipment insured?
Yes, shipments are insured unless otherwise stated.
Can I ship to a residence?
All shipments are designated commercial deliveries by default. Please inform your salesperson in advance if you require a residential delivery. Failure to do so may cause delays in delivery and additional shipping charges. KTI Promo does not ship to any international residential locations.
Where will my order ship from?
The FOB is determined by your KTI Representative based on the unique requirements of your order. Our domestic FOB's include:
San Jose, California
Can you guarantee my in hands date?
While we will do everything in our power to get your order to its destination on time; however, once the order leaves our hands we cannot
be responsible for delays or non-delivery due to factors beyond our control.
Factors beyond our control include but are not limited to: Acts of God, carrier delays, severe weather, terrorism, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Orders affected by the aforementioned situations are not covered under KTI's Warranty Claims and Return Policies.
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and contractors, as well as providing the highest level of service to our customers.
In the event of uncertainty, shipments will be secured in one of our facilities. Delivery of product will be attempted when it is safe to do so.
Can you drop ship from KTI's factories overseas?
Yes! For details and limitations, please see our International Shipments section.
Can you ship to a destination outside of the USA?
Yes! For details and limitations please see our International Shipments section.
Can you split my shipment to multiple locations?
Yes, KTI is able to process different ship-to addresses for each order. Each subsequent address after the third is subject to a handling charge (SEE FEES MENU
How soon can I get tracking on my order?
Tracking information is available the day after an order ships on ktipromo.com via the package tracking tab.
Why do you need my recipient's phone number?
For both Priority Shipments and International Shipments, we require a recipient's phone number in case the shipper has any issues.
For Global Saver orders, what locations are eligible for Free Ground Shipping?
FREE freight for 48 states
Alaska and Hawaii -
Customer pays 50% of the freight charges (Ground Shipping Only).
- Freight is free if the order ships direct from China, only.
- Freight is free if the order ships direct from China, only. Customers must pay import taxes.
1. An International Shipment Form is required for each shipment with an origin and/or destination outside the USA. Each international shipment is subject to a handling charge of $37.50 (v).
2. All required International Shipment Forms must be completed in full with accurate information before the order can enter production. This includes the Ship To Information, the Shipping Charges, & the Duties, Brokerage, Taxes, & Customs Fees sections. The client is liable for any delays or charges incurred from the failure to provide KTI Promo with complete and accurate information.
3. Orders with international shipments may not be rush orders without prior approval from a KTI Promo representative.
4. Hotel locations will only be accepted as international shipment destinations with a signed waiver of responsibility.
5. KTI Promo honors agreed upon ship dates & methods. KTI Promo is not liable for any delays in the delivery date due to natural disasters or other unforeseeable conditions.
6. KTI Promo will attempt to meet any pre agreed upon special shipping requests, e.g., using the recipient's or a third party's shipping account number, or dividing charges associated with international shipping between multiple accounts.
Please note that special shipping requests may not be able to be honored in all nations. KTI Promo is not liable if a special shipping request can not be implemented due to the laws & regulations of other countries.
7. If Customs requires a recipient's importer ID or a brand authorization letter, KTI Promo will require that information at that time. The information must be provided immediately. The client is liable for any shipping delays caused by a delay in the providing of the information.
8. Modifications to the shipping instructions within 48 hours prior are not guaranteed. The client is liable for any delay of the ship date and/or added charges due to the modifications.
9. Modifications to the shipping instructions within 48 hours prior are not guaranteed. The client is liable for any delay of the ship date and/or added charges due to the modifications.
10. The client is liable for any incurred added charges which have not been previously agreed upon. This includes, but is not limited to special shipping requests, shipping modifications or undeliverable shipments.
An International Shipping form is required for each shipment with an origin or destination outside the USA.
The form and full details can be viewed HERE
Each international shipment is subject to a handling charge (SEE FEES MENU
) unless otherwise stated.
For international shipments with a hotel or convention center destination, the additional Hotel/ Convention Center Waiver (VIEWABLE HERE
) is required.
Shipping options may be limited to and from various locations and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
In some cases, customs may require a recipient's importer ID or brand authorization letter.
KTI will require that information at the time customs requests it, any delays in KTI receiving this information may result in shipping delays.